Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 313

Breakfast (800): Goat Cheese Artichoke Strata (250) with spinach

Dentist and long wait to lunch.

Lunch (230):  Big Spoon Yogurt (200), piece of foccacia bread from Plutos (150), half of a "side" salad with edamame, broccoli, beets, cuke, tomato, garbanzoes (100?).  Basalmic vinegar for dressing.  Added 1 oz of steak (50)

Snack - Bread with artichoke dip (200), piece of chocolate (60), pudding (100)

Dinner - Asian Veg and Beef Dinner (360)  Ate veggies and half the noodle/beef before going to the gym and the rest of the beef/noodles after with extra green beans.  Added about 100 cal of almonds overall.


Messy plate, sorry!  Stirred it up on the plate...

Daily Total:  1590

Gym:  9:30 - 10:30 - Did a round on the weight machines to start.  Treadmill = 3miles, Walked for a mile on 4.5% incline.  Jogged a mile @ 5.5mph.  Last mile: walked 1/8, jogged 1/4mi @ 7mph, walked 1/8, jogged 1/4mi @ 7mph, walked last 1/4 mi.  All walking done at 3.8mph.  I really like the inclined walking as a warmup.  It gets my heart rate up and my muscles are really ready to jog without killing my first.  I'm able to get into the zone quicker.  The big deal today??  I actually jogged an entire mile without any walking!!  I've never done more than like 0.6mi before.  Pretty pleased! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment