Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 312

Got up early (620am!) in order to jog before I had to leave for church.  Did 1.9 miles in about 24 minutes, but it was rough.  I didn't feel like I could really push myself and my breathing was less in control.  I had no longer stretches of jogging (304mins max).  I was surprised the time was as low as it was.  I think I'm just not a morning runner.  That and the fact that I haven't been jogging every other day like I was for awhile. 

Breakfast(800) - Turkey, avocado, apple muffin (250)

Snack 150 cal of croissant (really, like 3 bites)

Snack: a stalk of celery with 60 cal of artichoke dip.

PotLuck Lunch(100) - mostly salads with little to no dressing, did have some KFC coleslaw though.  Also a pice of pork, a bit of chicken breast, a couple of bites of mac and cheese.  And a fair amount, but it was mostly decent things and I wasn't stuffed afterwards.  Did have a piece of chocolate cake (actually split two diff ones with a friend).

Snack (400) - Pudding (100)

Mowed the lawn, watered plants, and weeded.
Dinner (830) - Not super hungry for obvious reasons, but a bit so... I made a broccoli slaw spaghetti  (brocc-50, sauce - 50, parm - 50) with a piece of sourdough (100) and a bit of shed's spread (30)

Late (1000) - Ice Cream (135)

Daily Total:  In addition to the potluck (???), I ate 975 calories.  The munchings are more under control this week.  I think it was mostly a TOM thing last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment