Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 305

Missed a few days -- end of school year ate up a lot of my time, then the "recovery" period made me lazy.  Last day of school on Friday, home and slept from 3-5pm.  Then did a 5k Saturday morning in the rain.  Cuddled up under a blanket when I got home and slept from 12-5pm!  Always happens at the start of every vacation... sort of unwinding from the school stress.  Didn't eat great over the last 2-3 days... Didn't eat anything unhelathy, just ate too much of it.  Super munchy and wanting to just eat.  Partly TOM, partly just being me.  I've been right around 2000-2200 for the last three days, but did manage to deter myself from stopping at any fastfood places, though I was sorely tempted (a little of the well-it's-already-screwed-up-so-why-not mentality, but I fought it!).  More on track today, thought still not great, but I'm nearly so muchy this evening.

Breakfast: Mixed veggies (spinach, broccoli, mushroom, sweet potato, tomato) with a veggie sausage and a TBS of artichoke dip, also had the BMD side of apples/cranberry/walnut.  This is how I choose to hack the few Spinach Mushroom Omelet meals I still have left.  I feed the omelet part to the dogs.  (250)

Snack: Ice Cream (135)

Snack - 100 cal of pretzels with an oz of cheddar (120) a few almonds (60)

Lunch - Salad from Trader Joes (Pasadena Chicken - 180 without dressing, 240 with), it had lettuce, chicken breast, crunchy rice noodles with almonds, added extra lettuce, red bell pepper, cucumber and only used half the dressing with a squeeze of lime. (220)

Snack - Ice Cream (135) - yeah, I said I was "more on track today"

Snack - lettuce with red bell pepper, lime juice, avocado (40), and 2 lean cuisine spring rolls chopped up (160)

Snack (600) - chocolate pudding with a bit of reddiwhip (130) (see, TOM for sure.)

Not hungry for a full dinner (wonder why?!) -- Ate a tortilla (55) with 40 cal of hummus with cucumber, red pepper and pea sprouts.  with 100 cal of flax seed tortilla chips

Yogurt (190) with 40 cal of almonds

11pm - 2 tortillas (110) with 2 oz of ground turkey (60) with lettuce tomato FF sour cream and 40 cal of avocado.  why?  dunno.  sounded good, but I wasn't really hungry.

I think I had an ice cream too (135)

Daily Total: 2060 (and there's the total I've been seeing all week.) ugh.  My total was 1350 before I ate my extended "dinner".

I've said it a million times, but it's so hard to do... I've GOT to get away from the TV.  TV=eating for me.  And staying up late really screws me over too.

No comments:

Post a Comment