Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 313

Breakfasst (745): Ham, cheese, apple muffin (235)

Somewhat hungry around 1100, but going to wait to lunch, not dying.
Lunch (1230): Jerlk Tilapia (350) and an ice cream (135)

Snack (200) - 1/4 of a Cantaloupe (120)

Snack (600pm) - iced coffee (no milk, half a yellow packet) and a lemon square (120)

Dinner - 2 slices of sourdough (180) with Shedds (60), a serving of MOm's Eggplant Casserole (300, calculated the recipe), and broccoli (20).

Snack (800) - Caramel Brownie Square (120)

Daily Total: 1640

Gym - 1000PM -- 15-20 rotating through the weight machines, wasn't sure if I was going to jog tonight, since I did yesterday, but I was sorta feeling it and I figured that it's been almost 2 days because I jogged in the morning last time.  I decided to mostly walk instead, walked at 3.8 mph, but boosted the incline to 4.5 - 5%.  It's a good little trick that works different muscles (more the back of the thighs) and gets my heart rate up, with out super exerting.  After about 10 minutes, I was feeling well warmed up and decided to do one mile of all out jogging and wrap up with a 1/4 mile cool down.  I jogged most of that mile at 6 - 7mph with only three short stretches of walking.  I was breathing pretty hard, but I was also feeling in the zone.  I was working, but I wasn't killing myself... My pace of that mile was 9:50.  That's my first sub-10min mile in... I think, ever.  Was still feeling pretty good.  Walked a bit, then jogged for an extra 1/4 mile at 5.5mph (which felt like a walk in the park!).  Then cooled down and stretched out.

No comments:

Post a Comment