Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 308

Breakfast (845) - Chicken Mushroom Crepes (270) with extra tomato, red pepper, broccoli and artichoke hearts (30)

Snack - none

Lunch (100) - Salmon with cranberry/spinach/almond/rice (400) + extra cranberries na almonds (50)

Snack - Coffee cake (100) Fritos (80) Cookie (100)

Dinner - Loads of celery with 50 cal of hummus, Orange Chicken (190max), 50 cal of white rice (really, like 3 bites!), 2 TJ mint chip ice cream sandwiches (120)

Late - Coffee cake (250), fritos with 2 TBS of chili (120), ice cream (135)

Daily Total - 1945

Ate late again, despite the fact that I wasn't really all that hungry.  :(  One thing that didn't work in my favor is that I ate what my friends made even though I'd brought a BMD meal to eat.  We were in a hurry and I wanted to be quick.  What I ate there wasn't that bad calorie-wise, but it also wasn't very filling because it was such a small portion, and didn't feel like a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment