Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 316

Weighed in at 216.5lb this morn -- finally dropped down some!!  That's half a pound away from my 25% lost goal.  Next mini-goal after that is 202lb, which will give me a BMI of 29.8 and drop me to the "overweight" category. 

Breakfast:  1 TBS of peanut butter (100) -- planned on brunch at 10am, but wouldn't have made it without something.

Brunch:  Started meal with a few grapes, a slice of pineapple, a slice of cantaloupe and a small sourdough roll (150). Avoided the breakfast platter with french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage AND hashbrowns... Ordered a turkey sandwich instead.  Wheat bread with turkey breast, alfalfa sprouts, brie (not a ton though) and an apricot-fig spread.  Would have been even better to choose the side salad, but I got sweet potato fries.  Guessing 300 for fries, 200 for bread, and 200 for filling.  Also ordered the bellini add-on (which was really why we were there!).  Had 5-6 glasses of champagne with a touch of peach puree -- estimate 550cal.  Saved half the sandwich for later, but ate another sourdough roll (100)


Snack(300pm): Ate the last leftover sourdough roll (100)

Dinner (500pm):  Other half of sandwich (counted above.)

Wasn't sure a half sandwich at 5pm would do it for me today, but it did!  I wasn't purposely trying not to eat to counteract the morning or anything, but I just didn't get hungry... so I didn't eat.  Well, it's 11pm and I'm a bit hungry, but nothing I can't live with.  Tried to hit the gym tonight, but I didn't know it closed at 8pm on Saturdays. :(  Could have used the treadmill at home, but i didn't...

Daily Total: 1700 -- Not a real healthy day, pretty carb heavy with the breads and potatoes...  And let's face it, alcohol is just liquid carbs... but it could have been worse!  A lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment