Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 373

Crossing my fingers that I'm back on track... Woke up not hungry (duh, given what I ate yesterday.) Toyed with the idea of doing a fruit/veggie/water only day, but other food was already prepared. Biggest difference is that I wasn't constantly putting food in my mouth today - and I had no desire to. I wasn't fighting it all day, I just didn't want it. And my wieght is down 3 lb from yesterday, despite the fact that I ate like a beast yesterday. It's all so frustratingly unpredictable!

Breakfast (930): Peach (100), a few almonds (100) and 1.5 ounce of ham (50)

Lunch(230): Chicken Corn Chowder with peas (300)

Homemade blueberry muffin (250)

Snack (500): 100cal of peanuts

Snack (600): small spoon of peanut butter with a few choco chips (150)

Dinner (715): Chicken breast, quinoa, tomato compote and broccoli (275)

Dessert: 2T of peanut butter with 2 T of choco chips (350! more than i thought it'd be.)

Cucumber with hummus (75)

Daily Total: 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment