Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 363

Breakfast (830): Ham, cheese, apple muffin (225)  smaller portions than usual, still a little iffy about overeating (really "binging", I guess) last night.

Snack (1100): 1/3 of an apple

Lunch (1200):  Polenta Bake with spinach and tomato (330)

Snack: 4 hershey's nuggets (200)

Dinner:  Small bit of pasta salad, serving of chicnese chicken salad.  Both had some dressing, but lightly dressed.  Also had grapes.  No cookie...  and water, no soda.

Went to friend's to jog on the river.  I am still sore from Tuesday's jog -- jogging faster uses more muscle.  I was still amazed that I could jog much farther, faster, more consistently than my friend who is a perfect weight and goes to the gym often.  She'll get it together and back on track in terms of fitness and then kick my a$$, but tonight, I schooled her! :)

DinnerII: Friend's daughter made quesadillas -- was going home, but she surprised me with a special 'dilla just for me.  I couldn't say no.  It was a flour tortilla with 120 cal of cheese and 25 cal of ham.  yummy.

Still a bit hungry... it's that week out of the month.  Can't go back to parents house without a plan... so I'm making and taking a salad with me to munch on.  No saltines left there -- I put the half tube down the sink this morn.  May have to destroy the frosting too.  We'll see.... Ate ONE graham cracker with ONE Tbs of chocolate frosting.  (150?)

Total: 1380+the unkown dinner salads...  ???

No comments:

Post a Comment