Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weigh-In #15

Down 3 more lb this week, though I hit that on Wednesday and sort of coasted into today...  Still feeling pretty good.  Ate much better this week, wasn't really hungry for snacking.  Ate a lot more fruit and string cheese -- less carb-y snacks.  I just don't think the carb-snacks, like Pirate's Booty or crackers, are as satisfying for me.  PLus, I stayed after school more days working and that keeps me from snacking in the afternoon.  On the other hand, I did stay home an entire day and didn't overeat, so that's an improvment!  I tried to really be aware of hunger levels -- stop eating when I'm full and don't eat if I'm not hungry.  Drank more water (still not enough though!).  When I skipped Bistro meals and ate at Mom's or friend's or Chinese place, I still did okay, a little high, but not outrageous.  Overall, a decent week!  I also downloaded the plan for Couch 2 5k.  Thinking about starting to use the treadmill a bit more.  I like having the plan to follow - makes it more official and a bit like an experiment.  I'll report back when I actually start. 
I'm going to need a new tracking chart very soon! :D
Daily average for the week = 1620cal

No comments:

Post a Comment