Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 105

Breakfast (800AM): Protein bagel (140) and almond butter (90), Satsuma (25)

Snack (1100AM):  Tortilla with turkey, bit of artichoke dip, and grenn tomato salsa (120)

Snack (130PM): Satsuma (25)

Lunch (300PM):  Picadilla (225), added 3 chopped mushrooms, 4 green olives (20), and 2 corn tortillas (100)

Snack/Dinner (615PM):  Can't eat later, won't be free until after 9.  Not real hungry today, still full from yesterday.  Ate a tortilla with 1.7oz of turkey, bit of dip and green toamto salsa.  I swear, I like the turkey and all, but the only reason I've been so addicted to this sanck the last week is that green tomato salsa.  Homemade by a friend.  It is amazing!  (120)

Dinner/Snack (915PM): 1/2 cup of rice/turkey mix with 1/2 cup of peas (120cal), part of a cupcake, no frosting (50)

Throughout the day, I ate a total of 1/2 cup of roasted pumpkin seeds.  online says 120cal.  I'm counting 150.

Daily Total: 1185

So, still super full from yesterday.  One of the first times I can feel the effects of overeating on a previous day.  I'm actually not that hungry at all today, so... I'm not eating that much!!  I know, right?  CRAZY!  I really feel like I'm starting to get a handle on how eating makes me physically feel.  If I get up feeling like my stomach isn't empty, then I know I overate the day before.  I don't feel stuffed or too full in the morning, I just don't feel empty.  I actually like feeling like I have an empty tummy -- not hungry -- just empty.  Like I ate just the right amount at just the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment