Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day I'll-Figure-It-Out-Later

Back on the wagon... It's been a rough 10 days food-wise that I'll detail more when I have time to process what the hell happened.  At this point, I just need to get back into my normal habits...

Breakfast (1000): English Muffin, Ham, Cheese, Apple (250) + 3 bites of turkey/cheese (50)

Tasted dessert for tonight (100) and had some chocolate covered almonds (200?)  Ridiculously good start, no?

Lunch (300):  Meatloaf with Cauliflower Puree and broccoli.  Added 35 cal of quinoa to the cauliflower.  (350 total)  And ketchup (30)

Back to house, had more dessert :( (150)

Plum (30)

Dinner:  Tofu Curry with a bit of quinoa, lots of spinach and a few cherry tomatoes (350)

Cherries (100) and almonds (50)

Daily Total:  1660

Oh, and it's Day 341.  It's been 2 weeks since I posted! :(  Though I did keep track of food on my phone for the first week.  Worse, it's been two weeks since I went to the gym.  :( :(  Today was better, not great, but better.  Moved back home... that should help.  I always eat poorly when I dog-sit at my parents.  Totally psychological - I regress to bad habits.  Plus, my sleep patterns got off -- I have a tendency to overeat late at night.  AND it was the week before TOM.  Always a bad week.  PLUS, it was a holiday BBQ weekend and a bachelorette party weekend -- ugh.  Back on it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment