Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 355

Breakfast (800): half an english muffin (75) with half an oz of PB (85) and a bit of low-sugar strawberry jam (big shout out to smucker's, that stuff is amazing!) (15)  Eating light because we're doing brunch at 11.  More like lunch for me.  Wish I could find nutrition info for this place.  They have an amazing burger... but I'd order a crepe if I knew for sure the calories were much less.  Sometimes it can be deceiving!

Lunch (1130): Ordered a crepe with spinach, eggplant, tomato, mushroom -- came with onion and cheddar automatically.  Wish I'd remembered to ask for half the cheese and I even thought of it like 5 min before we ordered!  And for future reference, I didn't need the eggplant -- didn't add much flavor or texture wise.  Came with a side of potatoes.  Slightly fried/oily.  No idea on calories, though I asked and the guy gave me a look like I was the crazy one.  Guessing... 700 - 800?  Ate half now.

I swear, there are veggies inside!

LunchII (230): Finished other half of crepe, with extra spinach, broccoli and tomatoes. 

Snack (345): 60 cal slice of cheddar.  Yeah, just what I needed, more cheese!

Snack (530): Carrots and hummus (80)

Walked/jogged 2 miles to store and back to drop off DVD.  Didn't work super hard, took about 25 minutes.  Would have jogged more, but I was having wardrobe malfunctions.  Can't jog in a deep v-neck -- inappropriate!  Duh.

Dinner (900): Tofu Stir Fry (300) Delish!  Will post recipe tomorrow.  Sorta just made it up -- and loved it! :D

Snack: Almonds (90) and Cherries (30)

Late: More almonds (100) and a graham cracker with chocolate frosting :|  oops.  (200)

Daily Total: 1800

No comments:

Post a Comment