Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 241

Breakfast (830) - Leftovers (get them out of the fridge and eaten as an official meal, before I snack them away!) Beef Taco, mexican rice (maybe 2/3 cup), lettuce, tomato, and a homemade tortilla (the best part of the whole meal, seriously.)  ummm... guessing 225 + 225 + 200?  (650)  a big breakfast!!  Fortunately, it was late, so I'll just eat a small lunch!

Lunch (100-200): ugh.  Don't know what I was thinking... I needed cash, so I stopped at the grocery store.  I decided (why?!) to get lunch there.  Looked at sushi, but decided on a sandwich.  Got turkey on sliced wheat with mustard, avocado, tomato, lettuce and pickle.  (420?) AND I got a mini bag of potato chips and ate the whole thing (220).  Only ate half the sandwich at first, but went ahead and finished it even though I wasn't really hungry.  I think the crappy week is effecting my... dedication?  interest?  meh. whatev.

Dinner (630) - Bock Bierfest!  Beer and grilled veal sausage...  Sausage (500?) and 5 beers?  (900)



Daily total: 2670

No comments:

Post a Comment