Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 240

Breakfast (730 - 1030) - Chicken Crepes (270) with spinach and 2 cherry tomatoes

Snack (1200) - 2/3 of an apple (55)  Super hungry by 130pm -- needed a protein snack!  Hurry home for lunch!

Lunch (230) - Mediterrean Chicken with quinoa and roasted veggies (250).  I die for these roasted veggies... the eggplant is sooooo good!  The side makes this one of my favorite meals!  Edit: I just looked at the ingredient list and eggplant isn't even listed... maybe that's why I had a hard time recreating this!  It says there's zucchini and portabellas... but I swear there's eggplant.  I'll have to check closer next time.

Snack (300) - Chocolate pudding cup (100)
Snack (700) - Corn Thin with a tbs of hummus (70)

Dinner (815) - Mexican restaurant - ordered a chicken taco and a beef taco, requested they not be deep fried.  Ate the chicken taco and the beans with 10 tortilla chips.  Caved a little on the chips, didn't have any while we waited, but ate a few with dinner.  Then found it to be true that it's harder to stop once you've started... now I know for sure.  Some lessons are best learned the hard way! :D  Ordered no margarita - it didn't seem worth the calories.  (Which then meant my friend didn't order one, since she didn't want to drink alone.  I felt a little bad, since we'd been talking all week about going out for margaritas.  oh well.)  Took the rest home.

Daily Total  = idk?  if I guess the taco was 300, the beans were 250 and the chips were 300 ???  I think those are reasonable guesses.  THat would put me at about 1600 for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment