Saturday, February 12, 2011

WeighIN

Weighed in this morning at 228.5, 4 lbs down from last week (which was inflated because of a Friday eve out), and 2 pounds down from 2 weeks ago.  Pretty decent.  Passing 229 puts me at my lowest adult weight, at least since I graduated college.  The last time I weighed 229 was sometime in college - not sure exactly.  I only have records back to Jan 2002.  If I had to guess, I think I was around 180-190 when I graduated high school ('95) and I was around 215 by my sophmore year of college ('97).  I've had few significant weight losses since then -- 20lb in 2002 and 30lb in 2008 -- but never a real serious effort.  I finally closed out my WeightWatchers account online.  I've been keeping it because it had a history of weights on it.  It feels good to close it -- I'm having more success just tracking calories and learning to eat right.  I felt like WW was learning how to game the system without making real changes (at least for me!).  This is the data from the last 9 years...


No comments:

Post a Comment