Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 191

Weird lunch today...  Had a bit of leftover salad (probably less than listed, but I think I ate more than a serving last night.)  So I ate that at school and stopped a grocery on way home to get deli meats and veggies.  Also bought a small (3 serving) bag of Cheetos... meh.  Ate half, along with some snacky things at home around 4.  Wasn't terribly hungry for obvious reasons... decided to walk on the treadmill for the first time in 2 months... totally an impulse thing. Walked for 18 minutes, 1.3 miles while watching Jeopardy.  Ran 7 minutes at 5-6 mph.  COnsidering I hadn't done anything for a while, it wasn't too bad.  Didn't feel like eating after for a bit... dinner around 8.  Dressed up the BMD Penne a la Vodka with red pepper flakes and a big handful of arugula.  It was soooo good.  I love arugula!  A very satisfying 235cal meal!  Going in for updated blood work tomorrow. 



Not a great pic, but super tasty!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment