Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 190

New breakfast to add to the rotation... I'm finding that the BMD breakfasts do keep me feeling as full as my english muffin sandwiches, even though they have more calories.  I'm always starting to get hungry by 2nd period after a BMD meal; after a muffin snadwich, I don't think about the snack until 3rd or even 4th.  Based on that observation, plus the fact that I wasn't very hungry this morning after last night's feast, I decided to eat a breakfast sandwich.  Unfortunately, I have no ham or turkey... So, I improvised with some almond butter with a slice of apple and it worked just as well.  Very filling.

Ended up at my brother's house for dinner.  I brought leftover salad to share, added roasted chicken and some edamame.  We also baked some chicken springrolls - 210cal for 3 of them... They were tasty.  Not terrible when eating with a salad.  Would've been even more reasonable if I hadn't eaten like 5 of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment