Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 203

Update:  Weight is back up to 226.5 today.  I was dehydrated yesterday, as I suspected... BUT I'm amazed that the weight didn't bounce higher given what I ate on Monday!

Woke up at 630, got up at 7, folded a load of laundry, started another and started a load of dishes... was walking by 730AM!  Who am I now??? :D  Mapped out a 5k course in my neighborhood.  Didn't want to eat breakfast first, ate half a banana (50) and a few almond (30) halfway through when I got hungry.  Finished the 5k in 50minutes.  Now I have a goal for the 5k in April... Just beat 50 min!  Will be able to do that... I walked quickly today, but I didn't really push myself hard because I wasn't sure how far 3.2 miles is -- I didn't want to crap out too soon!  So far 5.7 miles for the week!

Breakfast (900AM): Wheat english muffin (140), 2oz of ham (70), half an oz of cheddar (60) and a slice of apple...  Still my favorite breakfast and they still keep me full longer than any of the BMD breakfasts even though they have less calories...

<3

Snack()

Lunch(1215): 1cup of jasmine rice (180), plus a stirfry I made with 50 cal of edamame, 40 cal of broccoli/carrots/water chestnuts, 1/2 TBS of soy, 1TBS of rice wine vinegar, 30 cal of sesame seed oil, and 40 cal of almonds.  Pretty tasty...  Chose to make this because of the leftover rice... Cant really add 180 cal of rice to a BMD meal!  Feeling hungry by 230PM, lack of protein?


Snack(245pm):  String Cheese (80)

Dinner(730)  Dinner at friends... too many appetizers (lavash crackers with goat cheese and raspberry jam).  Dinner was roasted chicken (small portion of breast), quinoa salad with sweet potatoes and greens, roasted butternut squash, and an unplanned chinese eggplant in black bean sauce that was great, but not low-cal.



Daily Total: 1950

1 comment:

  1. Cut rice down to 1/2 cup...add 4 ounces chicken breast!:D Congrats on the 5K...make sure you take a picture at the finish line! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete