Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 202

So, weighed-in first thing, post happy hour disaster... I'm down to 225lb... huh.  I was not expecting that.  Now to move on with the week and see how much of that is due to dehydration.

Breakfast (830AM):  Cinnamon Sweet POtato pancakes (320)

Snack(1200PM): Corn Tortilla(55), 2oz Turkey breast(60), half a serving of artichoke dip (40) and 80 cals of almonds throughout the morn.

Lunch(215):  Not super hungry; decided to hack one of the last remaining "turkey with root veggies/broccoli souffle" meals.  Kept about 80% of the turkey(est.100), added a serving of Trader Joes Jasmine Rice (180) and 1.3 servings of Green Giant Steamed Veggies with Cheese sauce (60) that I've been wanting to try.  Ate some, then left meal in unattended to go check something on the computer and the dog ate the rest... (and promptly got put in isolation! The first time I've realllly had to reprimand my 18month old dog.  Usually, she's aiming to please.  She seemed quite embarrassed.)  Not sure what percent I ate... 60-70%.  Ate most of the rice, some of the veggies, and little of the turkey.  Let's just call it 230.

My nemesis... as packaged.



Far more palatable with replacements...

Snack()

Dinner(615PM): My very favorites... BMD Chicken Breast with Eggplant and penne pomodoro (410) added a small bit of arugula (5) and some red pepper flakes.  Soooooo freaking good!

Snack (900PM):  Little hungry and a little low on calories... Still managed to grocery shop with no list and no extra unwanted impulse purchases.  Had 100g of baby carrots (35) and 2 TBS of hummus (50)

Daily Total: 1280

I very successful and easy day staying home without munching or feeling the need to munch!  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Your AMAZING Jen...I can remember just CHOKING down the turkey/root veggie/brocolli soufle (GAG!) cuz I was too lazy to doctor my meals..haha! Hard to believe it can be done, but you actually made it look paletable!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that stuff is seriously foul. I can't even stand the smell of it. I pop it out of the tray while it's still frozen! blech!

    ReplyDelete