Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 150

Breakfast = Protein Bagel + 2 T of almond butter (140+190)

Lunch out at Pasta Pomodoro - Shared a small salad (100) and an order of butternut squash ravioli (225), ordered the Vedure (roasted veggies - love!!!) w/chicken (350+100) had a bread stick (150)

Snack - Small Gelato - Dark chocolate and raspberry (250?)

Dinner out at Dave and Buster's.  Got there for happy hour -- not hungry (and why would I be, I'd already eaten 1500cal today!), but had two small potato skins.  THought I was being reasonably good, not ordering a full app for myself.  Surprised to find that the 2 small potato skins totaled to 750cal!  :(  Had 2 6oz drinks of vanilla vodka, malibu, and pineapple juice plus a root beer with vanilla vodka (800?)  Later had a jicama/cabbage/orange salad and shared 3 chicken street tacos.  Wasn't really that hungry for any of the mexican food - ate like 1/3 of the salad and 1.5 tacos plus 1/3 cup of rice.  I was soooooo stuffed - uncomfortably full.  And I used to eat a LOT more before I felt uncomfortable.

Daily Total - 3200?

No comments:

Post a Comment