Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 147

Wasn't hungry in the morning after my fastfood feast last night...  Ate okay throughout the day.  DInner was problematic.  I was pretty hungry, but the waitress wasn't bringing me a menu (got there after the order went in) and that irritated me, so I didn't order anything.  I did eat bread and butter.  And then I stopped at a burger place on the way home.  Tried to be okay, ordered the smallest burger with no mayo or cheese and the smallest fry (which I see later is listed as two servings on their nutritional page.  Not that I thought it was one serving, really, but it irritates me that I could NOT order a smaller size.)  So I ate the fries, but was really full, so I'm saving the burger for tomorrow.  A small victory.
And add a small vodka drink to that total.  And a couple of bites of nachos...  Let's just round it to 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment