Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 133 - 145

I've been remiss at posting on the blog.  It's too many days to try to recreate, so I'm just going to start up again tomorrow: 12-26-10, Day 146.  I have been sorta keeping track on another calorie logging site, so I haven't been completely out of it.  However, I have definitely NOT been tracking everything or eating as carefully.  That includes holiday sweets, but also includes things like Cheetos and buttered bread.  It does NOT include any trips to fast food places, so at least that habit is more or less gone.  [Update: That habit is apparently NOT gone, see days following.  Though it was diminished and didn't taste as good as I thoguth it would.]  Also, I felt horrible physically from eating too much crap -- too much grease, not enough fiber/veggies.  Weight reflected a small gain from 237.5 up to 243ish (see, I wasn't even weighing carefully -- I can't even say for sure!), back down to 239 today.  Lots of factors contributing to this issue - winter always gets me down because there's not enough sunlight, stressed about work, icky birthday emotions, holiday sweets, got cold/flu sick for a few days, and I think I may have some sort of hang up about the weight number.  I haven't weighed in the 230's for YEARS and 230 is my lowest post-college adult weight.  It's sort of tough to wrap my head around.  Every weight after that is unchartered territory and I don't really know what to expect - it sort of freaks me out.  Anyways, hopefully the last SIX weeks at around 240 stabilized me somewhat and it won't be too tough to move on now... maybe I'll even get a little mini-woosh effect this first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment