Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 125

Too tired to retype... see below.  I had a concert today in the eve and brunch in the morning.  I feel like I worked around the brunch incredibly well.  The concert always screws with me because I'm committed from 430-1000 and I hate to play on a full stomach.  Brunch at 900AM.  While I did order a not-too-healthy meal, I didn't overeat AND I monitored my hunger the rest of the day and didn't eat until I got hungry.  I ate a BMD meal at 330PM.  Played concert at 730.  Ate string cheese and rice cakes at 830.  Ate soup and crackers at 1000PM.  Not an ideal day, but I think it's the best way to handle the situation.  At the end of the day, I was only up a pound and that may be gone by tomorrow.  So, I was able to have my cake and eat it too today.

I really liked this meal - the barley was good!


Daily Total says 1593.  I want to add 150, because I think the breakfast count is low.
Total: 1743


No comments:

Post a Comment