Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 396

Breakfast (700): ham cheese apple muffin (250)

Snack (1000-1100): String Cheese (80) and an apple (80)

Lunch (200): Chicken breast with onion/rice/cheese casserole and green beans (360)

Snacks (500-600): half a piece of apple cake (150), banana muffin (120), almonds (100), tortilla (55), chicken (50), tomato, lettuce.  Overate.  I think because I was really ready for dinner, but didn't want to fill up before jogging.  May be time to head back into the gym... I can go there later, even after it gets dark.  Right now there a very slim time frame were it not too hot, but also still ilght enough to see!

Jogged: Walked 0.5 to warm up, jogged 2.5 in 25:30, walked 1.0 to cool down.  Rougher than usual.  I think mostly because I already felt like crap today.  Only slept 3 hours... tired and cranky today.  But I ran anyways!  Plus I ate a bit too much and accidentally fell asleep right before jog.  Made me feel crappier. 

Dinner (900): slice of bread (80), 100cal of PB, a banana (80), almonds (50), cottage cheese (80) and cantaloupe (80)

Daily Total: 1715

1 comment:

  1. What an wonderful post. Very nice to read. I very much appreciate the way you have provided extremely useful information about the weight loss journey. These days people in general are extremely concerned about being fat and always on the lookout for an effective weight loss solution. Recently I came across the Fat Decimator System By Wes Virgin. I have found it extremely useful and effective. Maybe you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete