Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 395

Headed to Panera to work again... looked up breakfast menu.  Not a lot of good options.  Fortunately (?), I took so long to get there it was 11am by the time I was ordering, so I just ordered lunch.  Hungry! 

Breakfast/Lunch (1100am): Lemon Orzo Soup (180) and a Thai Chicken salad (200) I like the thai salad even better than the fuji apple.  Oh, and multi grain baguette today (180)  I ate this all over like 2 hours...  Ordered a free frozen lemonade at 1pm (100) because the server was going off shift, but didn't really feel like it too much.  It's good, but I could have waited.  I added it to my ice tea.

Left at 7pm !  :O

Stopped at parents... ate half a piece of apple cake (150) half a small banana muffin (80) and a small serving of fritos (120)

Left around 8... not hungry. But felt bad about not really eating a nutritious dinner.  So I defrosted some pre-made mexican shredded chicken.  About 2 oz.  Picked out what appeared to be fat or skin pieces.  Added it to lettuce, tomato, red pepper, ff sour cream, and a tortilla.  Total: 200 - 250

Ate the remaining half of a lemon cupcake.  (200)

Daily Total: 1435

No comments:

Post a Comment